Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Etsy Treasury

So I love Etsy. It is probably the best website ever invented. I've had a little shop on there for just over a year now. I haven't really pursed it all that much but it's definately fun to get an order every once in a while. My hubby may beg to differ with all the complaining I do when it comes to doing the work to fulfill the order.

Anywho, I made a Treasury on Etsy today. I have been collecting quite of few Yellow/Grey/White etsy items for when i finally have enough money to redecorate my living room and figured they would make a nice little treasury. Somewhere along the lines it turned into a "You Are My Sunshine" themed treasury. Cliche? Yes, who cares. Check it out. It is my life goal to make it onto the front page of Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c73fb176aa68eefed8f2bce/you-are-my-sunshine




No comments:

Post a Comment